Technical ServiceNow Consultant
Where are you going to work as a Technical ServiceNow Consultant ?
As a Technical ServiceNow Consultant in Utrecht, you will be working for a company which specializes in advising and implementing Platform as a Service and Apps for customer, IT and HR-process optimization in big companies. Our goal is to let our customers get the most out of their existing and future systems.
The consultancy business based in Utrecht is an Elite ServiceNow Partner which has grown into a 200-employee company with offices in Europe, USA and India.
What will you do as a Technical ServiceNow Consultant ?
As a Technical ServiceNow Consultant you will be working in a dynamic work-environment, which will challenge you with technical innovations and solving business-oriented issues.
As a Technical ServiceNow Consultant, you will become part of a team of enthusiastic Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) specialists. You will work on high-impact and challenging projects at large national and international organizations. You will be based in the office in Utrecht or at the customer premises.
All of the consultants do project-based work, where the emphasis is on delivering value to customers. Differing per the project, you’ll be working on defining the PaaS strategy/business case or you’re implementing a platform at a customer focused on automating processes through the design of innovative platform applications. It is therefore very important that you are both IT- and business-oriented, so you can connect to both worlds.
There will be ongoing training courses and coaching to ensure you have the adequate skills in the area of Platform-as-a-Service. In addition, you get the ability to contribute to the success of the company.
Depending on the type of project, you will be involved in the following tasks/responsibilities:
- Functional requirements translating into technical designs, focusing on platform performance, maintenance and upgrade possibilities.
- You will be delivering services for existing customers, but you will help improve the intern service delivery as well.
- Building solution designs focusing on best practices from ServiceNow implementations.
What are you taking with you as a Technical ServiceNow Consultant ?
As a Technical ServiceNow Consultant in Utrecht you will bring:
- A bachelor’s or master’s diploma; Fluent in English, other languages are a plus;
- Noticeable work experience in PaaS-technology (Platform-as-a-Service);
- Python, Shell and PERL are a plus;
- Good communication skills, strong analytical skills and result-oriented;
- Experience with ServiceNow or Salesforce implementations;
- Authorized to work in the Netherlands (work permit).
What's in it for you?
As a Technical ServiceNow Consultant in Utrecht you will be working in an environment where your development is considered just as important as the development of the company. Personal development and ambition are the key to the success of the company. You will be working together with experiences ICT-consultants on challenging projects. On top of that we offer a working-environment where ‘fun’ and a healthy work-life balance are considerate very important. The primary and secondary working conditions are also considerate quite interesting:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday bonus
- 25 holidays
- Modern laptop, mobile phone and an internet fee
- Flexible mobility scheme
- Pension accrual
- A modern, flexible and multicultural workplace at an innovative and global company
Copyright:Bart Vink & Partners
- Project management
- Business Analist