Challenging position for a medior Sofware developer
Where will you work as Software Engineer?
Domino’s Pizza, the worldwide leader in delivery and takeaway pizza, was founded in 1960 in Michigan, USA and operates more than 16 000 pizza stores throughout the world, most of them owned by Franchisees.
Domino’s Pizza Enterprises (DPE) is the Australian-based Master Franchisee – operating in Europe in the following countries: France, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Denmark. Today DPE accounts for more than 2500 stores globally, including 1000 in Europe.
What will you do as Software Engineer?
Key responsibilities and Duties
- Working as a team to meet iteration targets within the bounds of the DPE software development and system implementation methodology
- Developing design, test and support and maintenance documentation
- Have autonomy in your way of working and is expected to demonstrate ownership.
- Collaborate in an open-minded multinational team
- Assisting with Level 3 support issues as and when required
- Maintaining an up to date timesheet, including reporting ‘time to go’ to support the project tracking, scheduling and reporting
What do we need in a Software Engineer?
- Strong analytical, problem solving and design skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Ability to understand business requirements and expectations
- Effective technical documentation skills
- Ability to estimate the effort required on design, development and testing tasks
- High sense of quality code and community best practices
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database technologies (e.g. SQL Server 2012+, CosmosDB, DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Automated testing experience using an automation test framework (e.g. Selenium, Nunit, MsTest)
- Experience within a CI\CD environment
- Cloud infrastructure experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Any kind of build/deployment automation a plus (e.g. Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- IOS/Android experience is a plus (e.g. Android/iOS Native, React Native, Xamarin, Cordova)
What benefits can we offer you as Software Engineer?
- Software Development