Project Manager IT International
Where will you be working as a Project Manager IT International ?
What will you do as a Project Manager IT International ?
Are you an experienced International Project Manager in Enteprise Software implementations? Do you want to help e-commerce companies with their next step and organize and deliver Master Data Management software implementations?
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Build and maintain relationships with customer and/or partner and execute effective stakeholder management;
- Create offers that define the required services;
- Be able to engage with stakeholders about the added value of the solution to the business;
- Lead the project by maintaining a WBS and schedule in provided tooling, onboarding project members, resolving scheduling and resourcing conflicts, providing periodic and exception reports and participating in project status meetings;
- Participate in handovers and ensure that delivery actions are captured, planned for and executed;
- Ensure that offers are translated into a technical solution by agreeing on deliverables and schedule;
- Ensure basic project financial health by using the provided tooling for maintaining project budget;
- Preparing for Business as Usual once project is finalized (transition to operations);
- Collect and summarize lessons learned during the lifetime of a project;
Travel activity of approximately 40% of your time should be expected, primarily anchored in the DACH region.
Where are we looking for in a Project Manager IT International ?
As a Project Manager IT International:
- You have a proven track record in project delivery and experience in integration projects within an international IT project environment.
- You are willing tro travel and a German speaker at a professional level.
You possess most of the following experiences:
- Working with ERP, BI, Database Publishing Systems (CMS), Product Information Management (PIM) systems or Master Data Management (MDM) systems;
- Business Analysis;
- Systems integration and technical application management;
- Delivering training;
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent Customer Service ethics/skills;
- Ability to adapt to changes in fast moving environment, based on Customer requirements;
- Ability to work in a structured and disciplined manner and operate using own initiative;
- Experience in a customer facing consulting role a distinct advantage (industrial experience from Retail, Travel and/or Distribution).
What can we offer you as a Project Manager IT International?
Project manager International is offered:
A competitive salary between €5000 and €8200 per month (based on 40 hours), participation in a bonus scheme, a lease car, full travel reimbursement, pension contribution, laptop and a mobile phone .
Copyright: Bart Vink & Partners
- Informatie Management
- MDM/ PIM
- Project management