E-commerce Manager West Europe
Waar ga je als E-commerce Manager West Europe werken?
As a E-commerce Manager West Europe in Amsterdam you will work in a dynamica start-up environment in in downtown Amsterdam. Although the works behind the organization is of a large scale, the location in Amsterdam is a place where talent and professionals come together so that both short and long term goals are achieved fastly. The team is a global team of mostly higly skilled and driven professionals.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, this company works with employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers.
This company provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. The combination of world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Wat ga je als E-commerce Manager West Europe doen?
As a E-commerce Manager West Europe in Amsterdam you will drive E-commerce performance in different Country webshops. Across the webshops you will optimize traffic, conversion rate and drive online sales. Every European country has its own webshop and is based on the same productcontent, you will be initiating projects and coordinating with local e-commerce managers for its country-specific needs. You are responsible for:
- identify, specify and lead the development of new features in de webshop to enrich the customer journey.
- creating and scheduling marketing campaigns across different channels.
- gather and analyze data to define customer behavior. Based on this information you find new opportunities and drive initiatives.
Wat neem je als E-commerce Manager West Europe mee?
As a E-commerce Manager West Europe in Amsterdam you have
- A completed Bachelor or Master degree with the specialism on marketing / digital project management;
- 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in developing advanced e-commerce marketing plans;
- Experience in building webshop and tool specifications;
- Experienced in analyzing e-commerce data and online sales performance;
- Webshop performance management;
- End to end customer shopping experience;
- Testing and implementing webshop-features.
Wat hebben we jou te bieden als E-commerce Manager West Europe?
As a E-commerce Manager West Europe in Amsterdam you will have:
- A salary that matches your skills and experience;
- A variable component of 10%;
- A well organized retirement plan;
- 30 vacation days;
- Travel costs compensation;
- A lot of options for personal development.
Copyright: Bart Vink & Partners
- Data Management
- IT Management
- MDM/ PIM