E-commerce Channel Program Manager
Waar ga je als E-commerce Channel Program Manager werken?
As a E-commerce Channel Program Manager in Amsterdam you will work in a dynamic start-up environment in downtown Amsterdam. Although the works behind the organization is of a large scale, the location in Amsterdam is a place where talent and professionals come together so that both short and long term goals are achieved fastly. The team is a global team of mostly highly skilled and driven professionals. You will be positioned in the European E-commerce Team.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, this company works with employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers.
This company provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. The combination of world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Wat ga je als E-commerce Channel Program Manager doen?
Wat neem je als E-commerce Channel Program Manager mee?
As a E-commerce Channel Program Manager in Amsterdam you have:
- A completed Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in managing joint go-to-market initiatives with partners is a plus;
- Demonstrated experience in working and influencing decision making in a matrix environment, with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams;
- Strong project management skills, with experience in driving timely deliverables with internal and external stakeholders;
- Good understanding of eCommerce / digital growth levers;
- Proven leadership skills and ability to rally internal cross-functional resources to enable partner success;
- English speaking at a professional level
Wat hebben we jou te bieden als E-commerce Channel Program Manager?
As a E-commerce Channel Program Manager in Amsterdam you will have:
- A salary of 100k annually
- A variable component of 10% to 15%, based on performance;
- A well organized retirement plan;
- 30 vacation days;
- Travel costs compensation;
- A lot of options for personal development.
Copyright: Bart Vink & Partners
- Data Management
- Sales Management
- Project management